No products in the basket.
Here we aim to answer some common questions to save you some time.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can always drop us a line. We’ll do our best to answer any questions and get you on track for your job at hand : )
- Use our online booking system, or phone or email us and tell us what equipment you’re after.
- As part of our hire process we require three forms of ID upon pickup for first time hirers. The first form of I.D. is a valid Australian driver’s license, passport or proof of age card. The second form of I.D. is a valid bank card under the same name. The third form of I.D. can be a Medicare, concession card or BUPA card.
- On every hire under $150 payment must be made before the equipment is given to you. Payment is also required on pickup for all first time hirers.
- We will get you to sign our Hire Conditions which you can download and view here. In short these say that you are insured anytime you hire from us, but there is a $500 excess payable by you if something goes wrong and there are some things you’re not covered for which are all listed in this document.
- We’ll issue you with a receipt!
1 day hire
Pick up anytime after 2pm on the first day, return anytime before 10am on the third day.
Example: Pick up on Friday afternoon at 2pm and return Sunday morning at 9am.
2 day hire
Pick up anytime after 2pm on the first day and return anytime before 10am on the fourth day.
Example: Pick up on Friday at 3pm and return Monday morning at 9:30 am.
Our two day hire rate is only 50% for the second day
Weekly Hire rate
For seven days our rate is only double our daily rate.
So an item that costs $100 to hire for a day is $200 for seven days!
Longer periods of Hire
If your hire is longer than a week, please contact us for pricing.
Yes, all prices listed are GST-inclusive.
If you’re a first-time customer, an Australian Drivers License is required along with a credit card that must also be in your name. For larger hires we may request a passport.
We sure do! Drop-off and pick-up services anywhere in South Australia are done at a flat rate of $30. We do need some notice though to make this happen! Please contact us for more details.
Unfortunately not. All deliveries require a direct signature, although we do deliver to workplaces.
If any equipment is damaged, please let us know as soon as you can. We’ll work the rest out from there!
Yes, you’re insured with a $500 excess. There are some exclusions, so please check out our hire conditions for more details.
Of course! Head to the contact page if that floats your boat, or email us direct at info(at)fentonfilmhire.com, or call us on 0403 547 519.
Check out our hire conditions here!
Make 10 hires with us and become a Fenton Film Hire Loyalty Member. Membership entitles you to 10% off any equipment your hire from Fenton Film Hire for LIFE. Contact us for more information.